Clifford W. Zink is an historic preservation consultant based in Princeton, New Jersey, and an historian specializing in architectural, industrial, engineering, and landscape history. He received an M.S. in Historic Preservation from Columbia University’s Graduate School of Architecture, Planning, and Preservation.
C. W. Zink assists clients in preserving, rehabilitating, and interpreting historic sites, and have received historic preservation awards for numerous projects from state, county and local agencies.
Mr. Zink received the 2011 John A. Roebling Award from the Society for Industrial Archeology’s Roebling Chapter for an outstanding contribution to documenting or preserving the industrial heritage of the greater New York-New Jersey area.
His six books have received five awards, including and the 2012 New Jersey Author’s Award in popular non-fiction from the N. J. Studies Academic Alliance for The Roebling Legacy. He has served as consulting curator at the Roebling Museum, and wrote and directed its orientation film, Roebling Stories.
TALKS – Mr. Zink has given numerous talks at conferences and in special programs in several states. The N.J. Council for the Humanities Horizon Speakers Bureau sponsors talk by him on The Roebling Legacy and Mercer Magic. Contact us for information on scheduling a talk.
Purchase THE ROEBLING LEGACY
Subscribe to Journal via Email
- Mercer Magic wins Outstanding Book Award from Society of Automotive Historians March 14, 2017
- 1904 Ford Piquette Plant Highlights Early Model T Production September 6, 2016
- Monmouth County Park System publishes Discover History in the Parks Series May 3, 2016
- Mercer Magic Review: “We give this book our highest level of recognition.” April 6, 2016
- Groundbreaking set for ROEBLING LOFTS redevelopment in Trenton February 22, 2016
- Mercer Magic at the Simeone Automotive Museum in Philadelphia on January 27 January 13, 2016
- Graceful lines and speed to spare…fastest car known anywhere December 4, 2015
- Ellarslie Roebling exhibit highlights Trenton’s greatest enterprise July 18, 2015
- CATHEDRAL OF INDUSTRY July 8, 2014
- The Coast Artillery on guard 70 years ago June 6, 2014