- The Paterson Arts Council’s annual event drew dozens
- of artists to display their works in some of the cool industrial buildings in the city’s Great Falls National Historical District, like the Barbour Flax Mill, right.
- Thousands of visitors enjoyed viewing the works while wandering through the rich industrial workplaces of Paterson’s industrial era. You could almost sense the ghosts of workers over the decades lingering amidst the architectural remnants of their lives. So many stories in those spaces.
- The PAW, meanwhile, harbingers the renaissance of Paterson as a diverse and vibrant 21st century city.
Purchase THE ROEBLING LEGACY
Subscribe to Journal via Email
- Mercer Magic wins Outstanding Book Award from Society of Automotive Historians March 14, 2017
- 1904 Ford Piquette Plant Highlights Early Model T Production September 6, 2016
- Monmouth County Park System publishes Discover History in the Parks Series May 3, 2016
- Mercer Magic Review: “We give this book our highest level of recognition.” April 6, 2016
- Groundbreaking set for ROEBLING LOFTS redevelopment in Trenton February 22, 2016
- Mercer Magic at the Simeone Automotive Museum in Philadelphia on January 27 January 13, 2016
- Graceful lines and speed to spare…fastest car known anywhere December 4, 2015
- Ellarslie Roebling exhibit highlights Trenton’s greatest enterprise July 18, 2015
- CATHEDRAL OF INDUSTRY July 8, 2014
- The Coast Artillery on guard 70 years ago June 6, 2014